ONLINE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY TRAINING – COMING SOON
How to Make Your Social Responsibility Efforts Easier and More Effective (with the Small Actions Framework)
Doing social good through your small business doesn't have to be hard or time-consuming. And it should also benefit your business.
It can be a beneficial loop – the more your business grows, the more good you can do, and when the good benefits your business, the more these efforts will help your business grow. And on, and on.
However, finding resources and tools specifically designed for very busy Small Business Owners is almost impossible. Nearly everything online recommends using Corporate Social Responsibility resources. But Corporate resources are often too cumbersome for a Small Business.
The Small Actions Framework is a 5-step approach specifically designed for busy Small Business Owners to do more effective social good.
This online course will help you:
- Step 1. Enhance Your Understanding – You'll gain deeper insights into the importance of social responsibility for your small business. Explore the vast options for socially responsible actions, learn the potential benefits of these actions for your business, and address any lingering hesitations holding you back. Improving your knowledge sets the foundation for the rest of the framework.
- Step 2. Define Your Overall Approach – You'll explore intentional and strategic approaches to social responsibility and determine which aligns best with your business goals and personal motivations. Determining your preferred approach will establish a solid basis for efficient, effective, and sustainable social responsibility actions.
- Step 3. Effectively Optimize Your Actions – You'll clearly define each action, including its purpose and duration, and apply a formula to ensure your efforts are effective. Doing so can maximize the social good your actions generate while delivering the most benefits to your business. Additionally, consider what happens after the completion of the action to extend its impact.
- Step 4. Efficiently Plan and Execute Your Actions – Plan and execute your actions using tools specifically designed based on the type of action and your social responsibility approach. By doing so, you can save time and resources while doing the most amount of social good and generating the desired impact for your business.
- Step 5. Sustainably Maintain, Improve, and Expand Your Actions – Audit existing actions to identify opportunities for improvement, track individual and ongoing actions to maximize benefits, and adopt a consistent communication approach. By consistently measuring and evaluating the impact of your actions, you can identify areas for improvement and make changes as needed.
Small Actions Greater Good isn’t about learning how to do things “in general”. We take the “general” and make it “practical” for very busy Small Business Owners.
About the Presenter
Tanya Quinn, Founder of Small Actions Greater Good
Tanya’s always had an overwhelming need to see the bigger picture – to know how her efforts and energy in life were contributing to something more.
To fill a gap that she saw between large corporate programs and small business opportunities, she founded Small Actions Greater Good to provide Social Responsibility inspiration and support to Small Business Owners who, like her, want to contribute to the greater good while also contributing to their business growth and profitability.
She’s a passionate trainer who inspires Small Business Owners to do more good while also providing practical tips and resources to help make their efforts easier and more effective (i.e. contribute to their business growth).