1. Data You Give Us
SAGG may collect different data from or about you, depending on how you use SAGG’s Services. Some of the data we may collect includes: (1) data related to your user account, including your e-mail address, password, gender, date of birth, company name, etc.; (2) data related to any user profile you create, including a photo, website link, social media profile link, comments or posts made by you on SAGG’s website, your testimonials about SAGG’s product or services, etc.; (3) which courses you enroll in or materials you request; (4) payment and billing data; (5) communications you have with SAGG, including your communications with SAGG support; (6) technical data related to your device, including your type of device used to access SAGG’s services, your IP address, browner type, etc.; (7) data showing your usage of our Services, including pages you visited, materials you downloaded, etc.. We may store this information in a manner that associates it with your account.
2. How We Receive Your Data
SAGG also uses third-party browser and mobile analytics services like Google Analytics. These services use data collection tools to help SAAG analyze your use of the Services, including information like the third-party website you arrive from, how often you visit, events within the Services, usage and performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We use this data to improve the Services, better understand how the Services perform on different devices, and provide information that may be of interest to you.
3. How We Use & Share Your Data
SAGG uses your data in several ways, including but not limited to the following: Provide and administering the Services, including to display customized content and facilitate communication with you and others; Process your requests and orders for courses, products, specific services, information, or features; Communicate with you about your account; Manage your account preferences; Facilitate the Services’ technical functioning, including troubleshooting and resolving issues, securing the Services, and preventing fraud and abuse; Solicit feedback from users; Market and administer surveys and promotions administered or sponsored by SAGG; Learn more about you by linking your data with additional data through third-party data providers or analyzing the data with the help of analytics service providers; Identify unique users across devices; Tailor advertisements across devices; Improve our Services and develop new products, services, and features; Analyze trends and traffic, track purchases, and track usage data; Advertise the Services on third-party websites and applications; As required or permitted by law; or As SAGG, in its sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary to ensure the safety or integrity of its users, employees, third parties, the public, or SAGG’s Services.
SAGG may share your data with third parties as follows:
- SAGG shares your data with third-party companies who perform services on SAGG’s behalf, like payment processing, data analysis, marketing and advertising services (including retargeted advertising), email and hosting services, and customer services and support. These service providers may access your personal data and are required to use it solely as we direct, to provide our requested service.
- SAGG may share your data as necessary to administer, market, or sponsor promotions and surveys you choose to participate in, as required by applicable law (like to provide a winners list or make required filings), or in accordance with the rules of the promotion or survey.
- If SAGG decides to offer advertising, SAGG may use and share your data with third-party advertisers and networks to show general demographic and preference information among users. SAGG may also allow advertisers to collect and to use this data to offer you targeted ad delivery to personalize your user experience (through behavioral advertising) and undertake web analytics. Advertisers may also share with SAGG the data they collect about you.
- If SAGG undergoes a business transaction like a merger, acquisition, corporate divestiture, or dissolution (including bankruptcy), or a sale of all or some of its assets, we may share, disclose, or transfer all of your data to the successor organization during such transition or in contemplation of a transition (including during due diligence).
SAGG takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal data. Unfortunately, however, no system can be 100% secure, so SAGG cannot guarantee that communications between you and SAGG regarding the Services or materials, or any information provided to SAGG in connection with the data we collect through the Services, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Your password is an important part of our security system, and it is your responsibility to protect it. You should not share your password with any third party, and if you believe your password or account has been compromised, you should change it immediately.
5. Your Rights
You can choose not to provide certain data to SAGG, but you may not be able to use certain features of the Services. To opt out of receiving any promotional communications from SAGG, you can use the “unsubscribe” mechanism included in the communication. Note that regardless of your email preference settings, we will send you transactional and relationship messages regarding the Services, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, important updates about the Services, and notices about our policies. Any other “opting out” would need to be completed by you through your internet browser settings.
To request to access, correct, or delete your personal data, email us at email@example.com. Please allow up to 30 days for a response. For your protection, SAGG may require that the request be sent through the email address associated with your account, and SAGG may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
6. Jurisdiction-Specific Rules
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request certain details about what personal information SAGG shares with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To submit your request, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the phrase “California Shine the Light” and include your mailing address, state of residence, and email address.
SAGG is headquartered in North Carolina, and in order to provide the Services to you we must transfer your data to the United States and process it there. By visiting or using SAGG’s Services, you consent to storage of your data on servers located in the United States. If you are using the Services from outside the United States, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of your data in and to the United States or other countries. Specifically, personal data collected in Switzerland and the European Economic Area (“EEA”) is transferred and stored outside those areas. By submitting your data or using our Services, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing by SAGG and its processors and agents.